On February 27, 2020, the DOW dropped 1,200; almost 5%.
Today, March 9th, the DOW was down over 2,000 points right after the opening. Stocks were halted for the first time since 2008!
This 7% drop was the biggest drop in DOW history … only 11 days after the last biggest drop in DOW history.
Markets are in for a VERY wild ride this year.
- Saudi Arabia and Russia are going to start pumping more oil on April 1st (because production caps were not agreed upon) – Oil dropped 10% on Friday, and another 22% today. Over 30% drop in 2 trading days!
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused a MAJOR supply shock in China, and is now leading to a demand all across the globe.
- 10 Year US Treasury yield is tanking. Some experts expect rates to go negative for first time ever!
- Global equities are still fairly priced, even a little over priced.
- Overnight repo rate was extended to $150 Billion PER DAY … a 50% increase from the $100 billion per day already added to markets.
- 50 Basis points were cut from the prime rate during an emergency fed meeting last week. Stocks reacted by dropping almost 5% the next day!
Shit right now is hitting the proverbial fan right now, and markets all around the globe are tanking.
The IPO market is not looking good at all for 2020.
However … there is a silver lining … and some good news.
These IPOs are still coming, they just might not be going public until after 2020. (maybe 2021 or 2022)
If you’re interested in any future IPO, then be sure to add your name to the IPO Wait List.
IPO Wait is the World’s Largest Investor Waiting List for Pre IPO Companies.
Don’t miss your chance to get in on the next hot ipo… spots on the waiting list are filling up fast!
Have a great day,